Industrial Designer Sandy Lam took notice of how cats love to play with curtains and used it as inspiration for her new product concept, Catain, a curtain for cats. The modular curtain is made from square panels that attach with Velcro. Assemble the squares however you like and use Catain as a curtain or room divider.
Panel designs include:
- Chain panel that lets cats walk through from one side to the other
- Domed panel where cats can hide or nap
- Burlap and felt combo for a texture sensation
- Dangling catnip mice for hours of entertainment
- Pockets with refillable catnip pouches
- Woven panel for scratching and rubbing
Entertainment for kitty and art for you! However, kitty may think that all the curtains are fair game after getting a taste of this idea.
See Sandy’s complete portfolio here.