It’s that time of year again, time to nominate your favorite blog for the 2011 Petties Award, the most prestigious award in the pet blogging community! If you think that Moderncat deserves this honor, then please send in your nomination, it only takes a minute. Here’s how:
1. Go to www.dogtime.com/petties to access the nomination ballot before June 29.
2. Enter your name and email address (no need to register for anything, this is the only personal information you will be asked for).
3. Select “Best Cat Blog” from the “Best in Category” list.
4. Under “Nominee Information” enter the following:
- Name: Kate Benjamin
- Nominee URL: http://www.moderncat.net
- Nominee email: email@example.com
5. Complete the “Why should this blog win” section (100 character limit).
NOMINATIONS CLOSE ON JUNE 29
Not only is this award an honor to receive, but the winners each get to make a $500 donation to the shelter of their choice.
I’ve worked hard for almost four years to build the Moderncat community and want to thank each and every one of you for your participation and support. It is my hope that, through this blog, we can make the world a better place for cats.